A. The Brief Published Information
1. Package name:
Package A7 (Km52,4 – Km57,7)
Type contract: Civil works
Contract Price: 56,18 million USD (inlcuding VAT and excluding contingencies)
The main content of the package: Construction of road and bridge
Contract implemetation time: 36 months
2. Project: Ben Luc – Long Thanh Expressway Project.
3. Fund: Asian Development Bank (ADB)
4. Procurement method: International Competitive Bidding (ICB) without Prequalification according to ADB’s procurement guideline.
5. Mode of bidder selection: Single Stage, Two Envelope
6. Time of Bidding documents issuance: From 08:00, 28th March 2016 to 14:0 13th May 2016 (working time)
7. Location of Bidding documents issuance:
- At Vietnam Expressway Corporation Office
- 4th Floor, MITEC Building, lot E2, Cau Giay new urban area, Hanoi, Vietnam
- Tel: 84-4-3 6430 275
- Fax: 84-4-3 6430 270
- Email: email@example.com
8. The selling price of a set of Bidding documents: 200 USD (two hundred US Dollars) per set or VND equivalent in accordance with the exchange rate issued by Vietcombank at the time of payment by bank transfer or cash
9. Bid Security:
A7: 1,900,000 (One million nine hundred thousand US Dollars). The Form of Bank Guarantee.
10. Deadline of Bidding documents submission: 14:00, 13th May 2016
11. The opening of the Bidding documents: 14:00, 13th May 2016
B. Detail Published Information
1. The Government of Socialist Republic of Viet Nam has received financing from the Asian Development Bank (ADB) towards the cost of Construction of GMS Ben Luc – Long Thanh Expressway Project. Part of this financing will be used for payments under the contract named above. Bidding is open to all Bidders from eligible source countries of the ADB.
2. The Vietnam Expressway Corporation (“the Employer”) invites sealed bids from eligible bidders for the construction and completion of Package A7 (Km52+400 – Km57+700) which covers construction of 5.3 km of 4-lane expressway, including an interchange with NH51 and the Thi Vai bridge, located in Dong Nai Province (“the Works”). The Time for Completion is 1095 days, and defects liability period is 730 days.
Major contract components of the civil works on the project include the following:
- Access road construction / improvement
- Soft ground treatment by installation of PVDs up to 20m depth
- Embankment construction
- Bored cast-in-situ pile construction 1 to 1.5m diameter, length up to 70m
- Superstructure super tee girder with 40m span
- Superstructure PC concrete box girder with 90m span
- Reinforced concrete box culverts for drainage and crossings
- Longitudinal and cross drainage
- Asphalt treated base course
- Asphaltic concrete pavement
- Crash barriers, signage, road markings
- Environmental mitigation measures such as vegetation or hard noise barriers.
- Interchange construction
- Toll plazas at each interchange
3. International competitive bidding will be conducted in accordance with ADB’s Single-Stage: Two-Envelope procedure and is open to all Bidders from eligible countries as described in the Bidding Documents.
4. To obtain further information, and inspect the bidding documents from 28th March 2016 to 13th May 2016, from 8:00 to 11:30 and 13:30 to 17:00, except on weekends and holidays, bidders may contact:
Vietnam Expressway Corporation (VEC)
Address: 4th floor, MITEC-VEC Building, Lot E2, Cau Giay New Urban Area, Hanoi.
Tel: 84-4-36430275 Fax: 84-4-36430270
Contact Person: Mr. Mai Tuan Anh
Designation: General Director of VEC
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com
5. To purchase the bidding documents in English, eligible bidders should:
· Write to the address above requesting the bidding documents for Package A7.
· Pay a non-refundable fee of US$200 (Two Hundred US Dollars) per set or VND equivalent in accordance with the exchange rate issued by Vietcombank at the time of payment by bank transfer or cash.
The method of payment will be cashier’s check or direct deposit to specified account as follows:
Vietnam Expressway Corporation
USD Account: 020004211678
VND Account: 020001269012
Sacombank – Dong Da Branch
SWIFT CODE: SGTTVNVX
But Vietnam Expressway Corporation will not be responsible for its loss or late delivery.
6. Deliver your bid:
· To the address above
· On or before the deadline: 14h:00, 13th May 2016
· Together with a Bid Security of US$ 1,900,000 (One million nine hundred thousand US Dollars).
Bids will be opened immediately after the deadline for bid submission in the presence of Bidders’ representatives who choose to attend at the above address.
7. When comparing Bids, ADB’s Domestic Preference Scheme will not be applied.
8. The participated bidders must bear all the costs and risks arise when the Loan Agreement has not been signed; the contract signing shall be conducted only after the Loan Agreement is signed and takes effect